Andrew was a little scared of this knight.
Mark and Andrew with the Queen...or at least a wax version of the Queen.
Not sure why, but my favorite room is always the dining room in these castles and houses.
Here are some of the fancy cars we saw. Andrew was supposed to be in this first one but then he ran away. Mark isn't a huge car guy, but this Ferrari and Aston Martin were pretty nice.
Andrew is constantly chasing the birds and ducks.
This castle had a ton of Peacocks. They were so annoying. Of course, Andrew loved them.
The coolest tree I have ever seen! I want it in my yard. I have no idea what it is called.
Close up of the tree
After our trip to Warwick Castle we took a little drive out to a town called Stratford-upon-Avon. This is the birthplace of WIlliam Shakespeare. It is such a cute little town. We first stopped at an amaizng little place that had the best desserts ever. Mark and Andrew had carrot cake and I had Irish cream cheesecake. We stopped at the house Shakespeare was born. We walked around the town for a little bit and then decided to check out this Butterfly Garden that we saw signs for. The Butterfly Garden ended up being such a great stop. Andrew loved it. It was the happiest I have seen him on this trip!! It was so fun for Mark and I to watch him run around and chase the butterflies. The Butterfly Garden was in this little greenhouse like place. There were so many butterflies. Andrew thought it was funny to try to scare them so they would fly around. Either way it was the perfect end to our weekend.
Shakespeare's Birthplace
Our family picture after being rained on all day
One of the streets in the town
Thought these boats were pretty cool
I think I took a million pictures of the butterflies. Not sure what I was thinking because what am I going to do with a bunch of butterfly pictures.
There was fruit cut up for the butterflies and Andrew was just cracking up here.
One landed on Daddy
The Butterfly Garden also had a room with spiders and scorpions. As most of you know, I have an issue with all things creepy and crawly. I thought I would be fine looking at them behind glass but I could only take a picture of this guy and then I had to get out of there.























No comments:
Post a Comment