Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time to get out and find a park!

After getting settled into the apartment we had a few days before Mark had to start work. One of the first places I wanted to find was the closest park. I hoped to be able to walk to the park with Andrew during the week because I cannot drive while we are here. The park is about a 10-15 minute walk from our apartment. The park had a fenced in play area and Andrew had a blast. We were the only people at the park.

Andrew found a new favorite toy at this park. This thing just spins in circles and he loves it.
He also really loved this bouncy horse!
The only bummer about the park is that the walk isn't the safest walk, so we may just go when Mark is home. It was nice getting out and doing something kind of normal. Andrew saw a dog that looked like Grace at the park and didn't seem to care too much. It is so weird to me that he doesn't seem to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment