Thanks to our awesome friends Adam and Amber we had the opportunity to see Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty talk at their church on Father's Day! Mark and I are big fans of the show. I am pretty sure it is my favorite show right now. Every episode makes me laugh and I love that they tie their faith into the show. It was very interesting seeing Willie. He seems like such a down to earth person. He is pretty much the same in person as he is on the show. It was so interesting hearing some of the stories he told. He talked about his dad's story naturally because it was Father's Day. It is just so awesome to see the way God has blessed their family and they seem to be such great people. Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to meet him. Amber and I were think maybe I could go into labor in the middle of the service and then I would get the chance to meet him :) I think Mark really enjoyed it to for Father's Day.


This was so much fun! Glad you guys could go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool experience. Very nice to incorporate your faith into a personal interest plus time with the love of your life. Duck Dynasty is huge with a lot of our friends in Alabama, very neat.
ReplyDelete