I was just about to send this out and then we had a little addition to our family!! Time to catch up!!
These last few weeks we have really been trying to enjoy our time with Andrew. With the baby coming so soon it feels a little bittersweet. We are all so excited, but I am definitely worried about how my relationship with Andrew will change. I know it will all work out in the end! I have just been trying to enjoy all of the little moments. Andrew and I have been through so much together for the last three and a half years. He taught me how to be a mom and I love him so much for that. He also taught me how to love in a way I never knew was possible. At 3 1/2 this little guy cracks me up on a regular basis!! He makes me laugh and smile every day. His little personality is amazing and all he wants to do is learn new things. He is so emotional and truly has such a big heart. He is so excited for his baby brother and I know he will be such an amazing big brother!! Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks.










Looks like a great few weeks!
ReplyDeleteThat is so special that you got to spend time with Andrew and you were able to do new and exciting things with just him to make him feel special and pictures to remind him of the memories for years to come. Fun, Fun, Fun!
ReplyDelete