Finally at 38 weeks!! This pregnancy feels like it flew by. I remember thinking in the beginning and middle that I felt like June was so far away!! Last week at my appointment the Dr said I am 3 cm and 75% effaced! We are still heading in the right direction! After my appointment on Friday I thought for sure the baby would come in the next few days. I guess my body is ready for him to come out, but he isn't ready. I have another appointment this Tuesday morning so we will see!! I did do a ton of walking this weekend but I guess that didn't really bother him.
We also had another ultrasound at this appointment to check his size and my fluid level. Fluid was good and he was measuring 7lbs 9oz. His head is still big, but not huge. His head measured 40 weeks and body was about 38.5 weeks. I cannot wait to see how accurate this is because I never had an ultrasound with Andrew after 20 weeks. I didn't really get any good pictures of him this time because his hands were in front of his face the whole time.
Total weight gain: +35 lbs I just need to maintain from here!
Gender: Boy!!! I can't wait to see his sweet little face!
Movement: Big kicks in my right side.
Sleep: Sleep still isn't great. I wake up and then cannot go back to sleep.
What I miss: Where do I begin? I miss everything about being normal sized!! My body is starting to get very uncomfortable.
Cravings: Fresh Fruit
No comments:
Post a Comment