Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, June 7, 2013

36 Weeks

Almost there!! I started my every week appointments last Thursday. TMI Warning, This past week the Dr checked me and said I was 2 cm dilated and 50 % effaced so we are heading in the right direction. She said that her guess is the baby will come at 38 weeks. She said I should have a much easier labor this time because I am already starting to dilate on my own. I really hope that is true. I only got to 1 cm with Andrew and then was induced at 39 weeks. It was a 23 hour labor!! It would be great if this baby is shorter :) We were a little nervous this past weekend because Mark was in Missouri for a wedding. Thankfully we made it through the weekend with no baby!!!

Total weight gain: +32 lbs This is when I really pack it on at the end! My goal is not to gain more than 35 lbs. I really need to stop eating cupcakes!

Gender: Boy!!! Still no official name. We are thinking Lucas, so we will see. Don't get too excited because Andrew was going to be Owen until we first saw him :)

Movement: Movement seems to be more frequent this week.

Sleep: Sleep is not awesome right now. I have to pee at least 4 times at night and then around 3:00am I just lay there awake. Not sure why. I guess my body is just trying to get me ready this time!

What I miss: Being able to do anything comfortably! I can't hold Andrew, put on shoes or clothes easily, hurts to bend over to pick up things...

Cravings: Still watermelon!! I want some right now just typing this out. Cupcakes and sweets are starting to creep up on me too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment