I wanted to post a few pictures of the boys from the last few weeks. Their relationship is something so special and I love watching them. Recently Lucas seems to be getting more attached to Andrew. He has been saying, "Andrew is my brother and I love him." He doesn't like it when he leaves for school and is always so excited when Andrew gets home. Andrew is always looking out for Lucas and Eli. He is a very protective and helpful big brother. Andrew does such a great job being the biggest brother. It makes my heart so happy that they get along so well and are the best of friends! I love these boys so much!
 |
| Valentine's Day |
 |
| Hangin at Eli's crib |
 |
| Andrew is always telling Lucas a story about something |
 |
| My sweet little leprechauns |
Love all of these pics! They are all so cute.
ReplyDelete