Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! Here are a few pictures from our Easter festivities.
We decorated eggs the day before Easter! I had the great idea to buy these craft eggs I saw because we always end up throwing most of the eggs away because they get cracked or broken. Thought the craft eggs were brilliant until I realized they float in the dye. Fail! Not as fun dying eggs when you have to hold them down in the dye. Good news is the kids still had fun and no eggs were broken!
The kids were super excited to see their basket of goodies on Easter morning. Not sure if Andrew totally believes in the Easter bunny. He asked a few questions about the Easter bunny and I said I wasn't sure because I have never met him. Hahaha!! Not sure how far we want to go with the whole Easter bunny idea. I don't want to spoil the fun but I want to try to stay focused on what Easter is truly about.
After church we had a little Easter egg hunt with our neighbors, The Bullermans. We did the same last year and the boys had a blast!! Melissa (the Easter bunny) does a great job hiding them for the boys. She does so good that we found a moldy one from last year. So gross!!! So glad we caught that before the boys!!
We had a fun dinner with them that night! We are so thankful for them!! Happy Easter!
Love the family pic! The boys looked so cute and so big!
ReplyDelete