Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Andrew Lost His 1st Tooth!

Andrew has been so excited to lose his first tooth!  A few of his friends had lost a tooth and he was more than ready for his turn.  Finally, he had a loose tooth!! It was one of his top middle teeth.  I really didn't know what to expect with how long it would be loose before he lost it.  It was actually over Christmas break when it started getting wiggly.  He could not stop wiggling it.  One night at dinner he asked me if I could try to pull it out.  I tried but it just wouldn't come out.  The next day he went back to school after break.  When Andrew got off the bus I asked him how his day was.  He was acting kind of quiet, so I was worried maybe he didn't have a good day.  We got back in the house and he turned to look at me with a huge smile.  There it was, that adorable smile with a hole where his tooth was!! He had lost the tooth at school.   I was kind of bummed that I wasn't there for it but the nurse gave him a tooth necklace to keep his tooth in so it made it home safe!  I thought it was so funny that he waited until we got home to surprise me.  He told me that he just pulled it out at school.




He was obviously so excited about the tooth fairy coming!!  I knew I needed to get cash because all I had was $1.  We were going to do a little more for the first tooth and then $1 after that.  That night after dinner Eli spiked a fever of 105.2 and I had to take him to the ER.  To make a long story short I was unable to stop and get cash.  So $1 it was from the tooth fairy.  It was kind of a crazy night but Andrew was super excited the next morning when he saw the $1 that the tooth fairy left.  I am so glad it all worked out and he was excited.  Now the tooth next to it is starting to get loose.  Love watching Andrew hit these milestones but hate that he is growing up so fast!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment