The boys were so excited for our visit with Santa this year! I was looking forward to watching their reactions to him too. Andrew was looking forward to it because he remembered doing it last year. I knew Lucas would do well because he usually will do anything if he watches Andrew do it first. I had a strong feeling Eli would hate it because he is not a fan of strangers.
We went to visit Santa after dinner. We dressed the boys in their Christmas PJs and headed to see him. I love the fact that we get 30 minutes with Santa. Each boy had plenty of time to warm up to Santa and talk with him. Santa takes the time to tell them stories and show them some of his magic. The kids just love it!!! This is something I truly look forward to every year.
![]() |
| This picture quickly went from this.... |
![]() |
| to this! :) |
Andrew was up first this year. At first he was a little shy. He brought his Christmas list with him to show Santa. My favorite part was listening to Santa explain how he can see what Andrew is doing in his magic red ball. Andrew was just mesmerized with Santa and his stories.
Lucas was closely watching Andrew's reactions to all of this before he made his decision on if this Santa thing was safe. Lucas ran right up and brought his list too. Lucas was very happy to sit on his lap but still a little reserved.
![]() |
| This is what Lucas does when you tell him to smile! |
Eli didn't love Santa!! We sat all 3 boys together and got one AMAZING picture before Eli realized that a stranger with a giant white beard was holding him!
After we visit Santa our elf, Buddy, is always waiting for us when we get home. Andrew was so excited for Buddy to come back! He is always waiting on the tree and usually has a small gift for the boys to kick off the Christmas season.
I love watching Christmas through their eyes!!








No comments:
Post a Comment