It is no secret that my kids are born with a ton of hair!! Eli's hair was a little different than Lucas and Andrew's hair. Both of them lost a lot of the hair they were born with. Eli's never fell out. He probably could have used a haircut around six months! I finally got it cut when he was 11 months! I had trimmed it around his ears a few times before his first real haircut. His hair was getting a little out of control!!
 |
| The before picture, yikes!!!! |
We took him to Jessica, who cuts my hair, because she did Lucas and Andrew's first hair cuts too!! During the haircut he didn't really want to sit still. He wanted to see what was going on around him. He didn't really cry but he just wouldn't stop moving his head. Mark started out holding him in the chair and then I ended up holding him. He was all over the place. By the end I was standing up holding him and Jessica would just reach in and cut pieces when he was still for more than a second.
He ended up with a great haircut and looks like such a big boy. I didn't have her cut off a ton because I didn't want him looking like a big boy just yet! I wish my baby would slow down with the whole growing up thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment