Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

32 Weeks

This one is a little late!! I am actually 33 weeks, but I am squeezing this post in before 34 weeks.  We finally got to see baby #3 on ultrasound!!!  All great news at this appointment!!  Baby was 4lbs 10oz and head down.  All other measurements were good and we are on track for an average sized baby.  Here I thought this baby was big. It was so amazing to see this little peanut's face.  It brought tears to my eyes as soon as I saw it.  This all feels so different this time around.  I feel like I haven't had time to really let this all sink in.  I am so excited but so nervous about how I am going to be as a mother of 3.  I know I have plenty of room in my heart to love all 3!!  I may just never leave the house again once this baby is born :)

Look at that face and that cute little hand!!! 



This time you get the no make up/sweatshirt look!!
Size of Baby and Mama: Baby is supposed to be the size of a large jicama.  Ummm....jicama?!  Am I the only one who has never heard of that????  Just in case you were wondering what that is, I googled it for you.  It is a Mexican yam or Mexican turnip.  Bet you didn't know you were going to learn something like that reading this blog.  The baby should be around 3 3/4 pounds and about 17 inches long!!  I have gained 30 lbs!  Yikes!

Gender/Names: No updates here.  I did have a total stranger tell me today that I am having a girl because I am carrying high.

Movement: Lots of big kicks lately!! This baby loves to push it's foot out.  If you just watch my belly you will usually see crazy movements.

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good right now!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and being able to go about my day pain free.  Everything is achy right now.

Cravings: Cookies!!!! I can't wait to make Christmas cookies!
  

1 comment: