This year we had an attempt at a low key Thanksgiving! Being 33 weeks pregnant, low key sounds great!! We decided to stay home and anyone that wanted to join us was welcome. My family decided to make the trip out for the day. I decided to prep some the day before to make a little less work on the day of. It all sounded like a great idea...until I started peeling potatoes with my new peeler and took a chunk out of my finger!!! Leave it to me to injure myself! I think it was a blessing in disguise because Mark had to help with the cooking. He did such a great job! I helped with the sides and he did the turkey and made the mashed potatoes. He did the vegetable chopping too. I felt like a chef on TV because I got to dump ingredients together and cook them. I basically got to do the fun part! We had such a great day spend time together as a family.
| Turkey prep |
| The boys were so interested in watching Mark carve the turkey |
| Love him!!! |
| and him!!! |
| Lucas loved sitting with my sister!! |
| Grandma with her grand babies!! |
Since its the season to be thankful, I want to brag on my husband a little. I am so thankful for him!! He did such an awesome job with helping cook and never complained one time! He has been helping out so much with the boys lately and letting me rest when I am tired!! I love him so much and am so thankful that I get to to spend my life with him. He is so patient with me and knows me so well. Thanks for everything that you do Mark!!! I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment