Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Trick-or-Treat

This year Andrew made the decision that the boys would be ninja turtles.  I am sure everyone knows that Andrew is obsessed with ninja turtles.  I didn't love the idea at first, but they did look so cute in their costumes!!  I am such a sucker for coordinating costumes.  We actually had all four turtles between our boys and our neighbors.  We tried for a picture of all four, but the kids had different plans.

Andrew has his tough ninja face on


The turtles

The weather on Halloween was awful.  It was actually snowing about 30 minutes before trick-or-treat started.  It was so windy and freezing cold.  We still went out for a few houses,  We had our friends, The O'Learys, over to trick-or-treat with us.  I am sure you have seen their little guy, Patrick, in previous blog posts.  We brought Lucas and Patrick back inside, and Andrew did some more trick-or-treating with Daddy and our neighbor Asher.  Once we got back we really didn't have a ton of trick-or-treaters.  We ended up with so much left over candy, which is bad news for this pregnant mama!!  I am so sick of candy now!!  I am pretty sure everyone still had fun even though the trick-or-treating was short lived.  


Lucas and Patrick
Lucas explaining to Patrick how this whole trick-or-treat thing works
Action shot

No comments:

Post a Comment