Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, December 26, 2014

36-37 Weeks

I can't believe I am at the end of this pregnancy!!  I am going to the Dr every week now!  I feel like this baby is coming any day now.  Who knows if I am right, but it would be nice.  My mom is in town for the next couple days to help out, so it would be nice if everything would move along.  At my last two Dr appointments I have been 2 cm and 50% effaced.  I am having contractions every now and then, but nothing stays regular for long enough.  My Dr has been out of town for the holidays but she is back now!!  Baby #3 I give you permission to come anytime :) I have my next appointment on Monday and I will be 38 weeks on Tuesday.

I can't wait to meet this baby!!!  I am starting to get sad realizing this might be our last baby!!  As uncomfortable as I may be and as much as I am not a fan of pregnancy, there is still something so amazing about bringing a baby into this world.  Carrying a baby for 9 months is something so special and such an amazing gift from God.  I am not 100% sure this is our last, but probably 90% sure.  I know God has a plan for our family and we will see where things go from here.  I don't want to forget what it feels like when the baby pushes its foot totally across my belly or what it feels like the first time you see their little heart beat flickering on the ultrasound screen.  I am so excited to see this little baby's face.  I am looking forward to this baby, but I am also ready for time to slow down so I can enjoy my 3 babies!!!  I just want to enjoy every moment.  I feel like everything with Lucas went much faster than Andrew and I have a feeling that time will go by even faster with this baby.  I am promising myself right now to slow down and enjoy every moment. 


Size of Baby and Mama: Baby is supposed to be the size of a head of romaine lettuce, which would be about 6 lbs and 18.5 inches long.  At 36 weeks I am about 36 pounds.  I am sure that could be a little higher after the holiday.

Gender/Names: I was thinking it was a girl for a little while, but I think I am back to boy again.  We are leaning toward Eli for a boy and Adalynn for a girl.  Of course...that could all change once we meet the little peanut!

Movement: This baby is still my most active baby.  I am still having big movement that you can see if you watch my belly.

Sleep: Sleep isn't awesome right now.  My body is in that phase where it seems to be preparing for the lack of sleep.  I have been staying up late and then I can't sleep in.  Mark has been getting up with the boys over the holidays but I can't really sleep once they wake up.  I haven't been napping either.

What I miss: Missing regular clothes and being comfortable.  It is hard to do everything now!!  Lucas gets mad when I hold him because he can't get comfortable.  Not too much longer!!

Cravings: Chocolate, cookies, anything sweet!!

Here's to hoping my next baby update is the birth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment