Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lucas's First Haircut

I finally broke down and had Lucas's hair cut.  I really loved his baby hair, but it was time.  I feel like once they get their hair cut they suddenly they grow up!!  It was getting to be a pretty good baby mullet so I had my hair stylist cut his hair.  She is awesome and that is who did Andrew's first hair cut.

Here are the before pictures looking like a precious 13 month old!


I kind of forgot how hard it is to have a one year old's hair cut.  He didn't want to sit still and he was very curious what this lady was doing to his hair!  It was so cute watching him.  He did a great job.

He was loving the cape!





Here is the after!!  He looks like such a big boy!  What happened to my baby???  


No comments:

Post a Comment