Gender/Names: We did not find out at the ultrasound! I can't believe we didn't find out. I did think I saw a boy part at one point during the ultrasound. I am no ultrasound tech, but after seeing 2 boy ultrasounds I am pretty sure I saw it. Mark and I did turn our heads when she told us to, but I think she accidentally got a little too close to the gender. My vote is still boy, especially after that. We have no girl or boy names picked out yet.
Movement: I am feeling the baby move a lot more now. Mark actually got to feel it this week. The baby's feet are down so all of the kicks are pretty low.
Sleep: Sleep is pretty good right now. My left knee and back hurt right now so sometimes I wake up with one or both hurting. Can't complain too much because I know it could be worse.
What I miss: Feeling well rested. I have MAJOR pregnancy brain. I feel dumber by the minute.
Cravings: Salty snacks are still #1 (another reason I think it's a boy). I went through a giant bag of pistachios in no time. I was craving pies a few weeks ago and I have been loving cuties (small oranges) again. I also craved those with Lucas.
No comments:
Post a Comment