I am so excited to report that Andrew is pretty much potty trained!!!! I thought this day would never come. He was not an easy kid to potty train. We tried two other times before this time with no success. We tried stickers, treats, and fun undies and he was not ready. We decided to go cold turkey to the undies over the Christmas holiday. A whole month later we never turned back and we are finally here!! He really struggled with #2. We haven't had an accident in a week! He wears undies during the day and a pull up while he is sleeping. This time around we gave him a pez everytime he peed and a small toy if he went #2. I was so worried that he would expect something everytime he went to the bathroom until he was 16, but he already forgets about the pez. Now that he has the #2 down he does not get a toy and he doesn't seem to care. Over the past month we have started a collection of pez dispensers.
| I am so proud of him!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment