Time for an update on Baby #2! I am finally in the second trimester and starting to feel better. I was so surprised at how tired I was in the first trimester. I have most of my energy back and I am not nauseous anymore!! My appetite is back in full swing!! Here is a picture from 12 weeks and then a picture at 16. The baby bump is starting to make an appearance!
Total weight gain: +4 lbs
I am really hoping this doesn't get as high as my first pregnancy!!
Gender: We find out next week!! Everyone I have talked to says they think it is a girl. I think it is a boy. We will see!!
Movement: Last week I started feeling some small movements. It is still very random. Can't wait until it is more regular.
Sleep: Not great. My nose has been stuffy and I hate sleeping on my side. I had to bust out the body pillow.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: 1st trimester was cottage cheese which is so weird! This week has been fruit and pickles, but not together :) The pickles have to be the sliced kind that go on hamburgers. For some reason I think they taste better.
Best moment this week: Feeling some very random kicks from the baby. Also, we started making room for two!! We bought a bigger car and a double sit and stand stroller!! Can't believe we are already buying stuff but the deals were too good to pass up.
I will try to update every few weeks so I don't overwhelm you with pregnancy overload.


No comments:
Post a Comment