It's a boy!! We had our ultrasound last week and found out we are having a healthy boy!! It was so great seeing him moving around in there. The Dr said my placenta is in the front so that is why I haven't been able to feel the baby move very well. The Dr also said he has long legs, but that is also what they said about Andrew. I am so excited for Andrew to have a baby brother. I just can't wait to meet him. There is something about having a second baby that is pretty special because I already know how much love is going to come out of this!!
Total weight gain: +9 lbs Holy growth spurt!!
Gender: Boy!!!
Movement: I can probably feel him moving around once a day.
Sleep: A little better.
What I miss: Normal clothes
Cravings: This week it has probably been string cheese and these new veggie chips I found at Kroger.
Best moment this week: Finding out the baby is healthy and a boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment