Mark's birthday was actually on Saturday, but Andrew and I decided to celebrate on Friday night because we spent the day in London yesterday. Andrew and I walked out to nearest shopping center on Friday and picked up balloons, some pastries from the local bakery, and some birthday candles. We already had the cards and gifts. Andrew is at the age where he understands that birthdays are something to get excited about. We put the balloons around the apartment for Mark when he got home from work. After dinner we went to sing Happy Birthday when I realized I forgot to buy a lighter!! Way to drop the ball on that one. We all still enjoyed our desserts.
Birthday Boy
Andrew loves cupcakes!
Andrew's Olympic medal cookie.
On Sunday when I went to the store I was able to pick up some matches. I couldn't waste the candles :) We sang Happy Birthday again on Sunday and this time with a birthday candle in some ice cream! Before ice cream we went to Bulls Head for dinner. Here are a coupe pictures from dinner.
I got Andrew saying cheese here.
Andrew just hanging out at the pub.
Happy Birthday Mark!! We love you.
Are the London pics coming on its own entry? I enjoy seeing other peoples pic and comments on the same places we have visited.
ReplyDeleteThe London post is coming tonight or tomorrow.
Delete