Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th!! Over here it is obviously not a holiday. Mark was in a meeting all day in Bristol. Andrew and I hung out at the apartment because it was raining. It was the third consecutive day of rain, which also meant Andrew and I were stuck in this aparment for the third day!! While Andrew was taking a nap today I saw the sun!! I checked the weather and there was only a 20% chance of rain for the rest of the day. When Andrew woke up from his nap I decided we were going to venture out to a little shopping center that is a mile from the apartment. It was so great getting out today!! We went to Hallmark, the post office, and a couple other random stores. Here are a couple pictures from our day. 

This is in front of the little rose garden at our apartments.

I bought Andrew this shirt last year for $3. He had to wear it today. I am sure it is funny to see him in pants on the 4th of July. The weather was nice on our walk but still in the 60s.
This is the street our apartment is off of. Andrew calls the area to the right "the jungle"
A random phone booth and a mail box.

1 comment:

  1. Look at Andrew's hair!!! I love it! Glad you got to get out! I WISH the weather here would be in the 60's versus 100 degrees! It's seriously miserable!

    ReplyDelete