Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mommy/Andrew Trip to Cincy

Two weeks ago Andrew and I took a trip over to Cincinnati for my friends baby shower.  We left Mark at home because he is busy with his last semester of school.  Andrew and I decided to stay the night.  Andrea was nice enough to let us stay at her house and let Andrew sleep in her son's crib.  For those of you that don't know, Andrew doesn't like to sleep in the pack and play.  She suggested trying this and it worked out pretty well.  It was so great seeing all of my friends and watching all of our families grow.  Here is the new group shot from Tanya's shower.  We are missing Andrea's little boy, Tyler, who is six months.  There are three more babies on the way!!  There are only eight of us girls and by this Christmas there will be seven babies.  We are almost out numbered!!  Wonder who is next?? 
Love these girls!
I couldn't get a picture of them looking at me.  I guess the DVD boxes were too interesting.
It was so great to see everyone at the shower.  I am so excited for Tanya to have her babies!!  I know most of you know her story, but here is her blog if you are interested. I was able to stop by her house and see the nursery.  It is beautiful!!!  She did such a great job with it especially because it has so suit a boy and a girl. 

After the shower we spent some more time with Andrea, her family, Jessie, Julie, and Sarah.  It was so great being there with my friends.  I felt right back at home.  Andrea's little boy Dylan is just six months younger than Andrew and they had so much fun together.  They followed each other around the whole time.  It was definitely hard to leave this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment