The weather this week has been amazing. It is so crazy that it is mid March and the whole week has been in the 70s. Everything just seems so much easier when the weather is like this. I don't mind cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, as long as I can have the windows open I am good to go with any task.
Unfortunately, Andrew has had a cold this week so we stayed around the house in the beginning of the week. Yesterday we had to get out of the house so we decided to go to the zoo. I figure you can't really spread your germs in open outside air. Andrew was really excited to go see all of the animals. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I think he will really enjoy the zoo this year because he loves animals.
Today we had Case over and the boys got to play outside for awhile. They both had a blast. Here they are taking a little break. Who would have thought popsicles in the middle of March outside?? I will take it!!
.JPG) |
| You can tell my son needs a haircut! |
No comments:
Post a Comment