Family Picture
Monday, March 26, 2012
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
On Saturday morning we decided to have pancakes. I had seen these cinnamon roll pancakes on pinterest. I looked up the recipe to see if we had everything to make them because they sounded so good. Mark and Andrew love pancakes. I have recently become a pancake lover. I never liked pancakes because I cannot stand maple syrup. Once I tried other toppings on pancakes, my love for pancakes came about. I have already posted about our favorite recipe for pancakes here. I basically used that recipe and added the cinnamon swirl from the pinterest recipe here. We didn't have cream cheese for the icing, so I kind of made up my own icing. I mixed about a cup of powdered sugar, a tablespoon of milk, and a splash of vanilla.
The pancakes were sooo good and they went great with my coffee from our new Keurig coffee maker. My new love for the Keurig is a whole other blog post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment