Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Happenings

So far, every year, I have been able to have the boys in matching costumes.  Now that we have 3 boys I was determined to keep that going.  This year we decided on superheroes!!!  I let Andrew and Lucas pick their costumes at Target and then I picked for Eli.  These boys made some super cute superheroes!!  We were able to go to a few events and wear costumes, so we definitely got some good use out of them.  Our first adventure out was to Zoo Boo.  We go every year and the kids get to trick or treat around the zoo.

My sweet little superheroes

The Zoo Boo Crew

Batman climbing the gate and keeping the zoo safe

We also went to the library to do a little trick or treating too!

Lately I have been getting some interesting smiles from Lucas
Andrew's school had an event where the kids got to trick or treat in the school with the teachers.  Just Andrew and I went to that.  Andrew decided to wear his ninja turtle costume from last year to switch things up a little bit.


For Halloween we ended up having lunch with our neighbors, The Bullermans, and then we went trick or treating with a few friends.  The kids had so much fun even though we got rained on!! It was so fun to watch them run from door to door.  There are always so many kids trick or treating in our neighborhood.




They were not interested in having their picture taken before trick or treating

First house



Eli all cuddled in his carseat.

Best friends chatting it up!

One last picture before it gets dark!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment