Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Lucas Starts Mom's Day Out

Lucas wanted to join Andrew so bad at Pre-K last year.  Every time he came in with me to drop Andrew off he wanted to stay in the classroom with the kids.  He would sit at the table and get a crayon with a huge smile.  I knew he was ready to start something this school year.  We put him in Mom's Day Out one morning a week on Wednesdays.  He loves it!!  There are 2 teachers in his room, Mrs. Monday and Mrs. Cox.


On the first day he was so excited to put on his back pack and go to school.  He had been watching Andrew get on the school bus every morning to go to school, and now it was his turn.  I talked it up the night before and that morning.  He was so excited.  When we went to the bus stop he was a little sad that he didn't get to ride the bus to his school.  Poor kid just wanted to ride that big yellow school bus!!  He looked so cute with his big back pack on his back!





Lucas and Haddie before school!


When I got there to pick him up he was excited to see me but I knew he had a good time.  Mrs. Monday told me that he sat on the potty.  He was so proud!  We are not potty training yet but I feel like that may be on our radar soon.  That afternoon he took a 3 hour nap.  It was awesome!!  I am so proud of Lucas but I hate that he is growing up so fast!!

Love getting these papers at the end of the day!!  Love that he was helpful and friendly!    
This is a picture Mrs. Monday took of Lucas at school.  She sends out a newsletter each week and this picture was on in.  Looks like he is having so much fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment