Andrew and Lucas are doing great being big brothers!! Both boys are obsessed with their new baby brother! I can't keep the boys away from Eli. I knew Andrew would do great because he did so well with Lucas. I had no idea what to expect with Lucas, but he is doing better than I ever imagined! They both always want to kiss and hug him.
 |
| Andrew meeting Eli at the hospital |
 |
| Lucas checking out his new baby brother |
 |
| This picture might be right before he poked Eli in the eye |
 |
| I love this one!! |
 |
| My boys! |
Andrew loves holding Eli. I am pretty sure that he holds him at least once a day!
These 3 boys are going to be so fun!! I love them so much and thank God for them everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment