Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall/Halloween Festivities

Here is one big blog post of all of our fall fun.  Between being pregnant with baby #3 and chasing 2 active boys around...I am exhausted!!  I am proud to say we did make it to the pumpkin patch, the zoo, and carved pumpkins!!!  Yay!  I love all of the fun things to do with the kids this time of year.  

We took a quick trip to the pumpkin patch one afternoon.  I really wanted to get a good picture of the boys sitting with the pumpkins.  Instead I got a picture of the boys sitting together with some spoons :) I will take what I can get.  Getting a picture with both boys looking at me is hard enough.  You can forget about them both smiling!  I am going to have to learn Photoshop fast once we have 3!!  Either way the boys had fun climbing on hay bales and playing in the corn box!  


The spoons are from the corn box

So sweet

I think we need a corn box in our back yard


Love those blue eyes!!

I had to include this picture.  This was the beginning and end of me trying to get pictures of the boys by the pumpkins.  Lucas ended up muddy and crying.  Not worth it!!  
 Our next stop that day was Zoo Boo.  The boys did their traditional trick or treating around the zoo.  The boys looked so cute in their costumes and Lucas really loves to see the animals now.

What did I tell you...never both smiling!

Trick or treat

Lucas doing his first trick or treating



Lucas could have watched this tiger all night!! Every time the tiger walked by he would laugh and growl at it.

Picture is a little blurry but had to post it


That tiger has got nothing on this tough ninja turtle!!

A few nights ago we decided to carve our pumpkins, which all came from Meijer because they are cheaper and the line to check out at the pumpkin patch was probably 30 people long!!  Andrew was super excited!!  The hard part about this age is that the parent ends up doing all of the carving.  I think this year is the first time Andrew was willing to dig out the pumpkin guts.  It was totally worth it because Andrew loves his ninja turtle pumpkin!! 


Daddy showing Andrew how to properly clean out the pumpkin.  


Lucas just kind of watched from his highchair

Our finished products


Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!  Trick or treat post to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment