Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Surprise, Surprise...

The Creason Family has an announcement to make...


We are so excited to be adding Baby #3 to our family!!  This came as a little bit of a surprise to us.  Mark and I were very open to a third but we didn't see it happening so soon.  As most of you know we had a hard time getting pregnant with Lucas so we thought we had plenty of time.  For some reason I just had this feeling that it was time to be open for another.  After Andrew, I didn't even entertain the idea of a second until Andrew was close to 2.  After Lucas was born I really just felt this tug at my heart that another baby was in our future.  I never thought it would happen right away!!!  The night I had a positive test I just had to laugh.  It just made me realize that I am not in control of this situation and God has a bigger and better plan than I could ever dream up!  We are so thankful to be given this blessing.

Andrew is so excited!  He loves to talk about the baby and tell people that there is another baby in Mommy's belly.  Lucas has no idea what is going on :)  We are all so excited.  This pregnancy has been different from the first two.  I don't know if it is because it is #3 and so close to Lucas or because it's a girl.  We will see come January!

2 comments: