While Mema was in town I decided to go out and buy a baby pool. It was so hot and our neighborhood pool was having problems. Putting these blow up pools together is no fun!! I had to get some little air blower thing that is used for air mattresses to help blow it up. It was worth it because Andrew loved it!!
The best part about this is our neighbors just installed a pool that we aren't very happy about. They love to be loud when they swim late at night, which is awesome when you have a sleeping 3 year old and a newborn (crazy rant over) I felt real cool blowing up my baby pool while the neighbors watched from their pool :)
Andrew loves his pool!! It has an elephant slide and a palm tree!!! What more do you need :)
No comments:
Post a Comment