Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, July 19, 2013

Big Brother

Andrew was so ready for "baby brother" to get here. I am sure he felt like I was pregnant forever. He was probably wondering if this baby thing was ever really going to happen. Andrew finally got to meet Lucas on Wednesday morning. By the time we were all settled after Lucas was born on Tuesday it was too late for Andrew to come. I had no idea how Andrew would react to him, but it has been so much better than I ever imagined. Andrew loves Lucas so much. It is amazing to watch Andrew be a big brother. He probably kisses Lucas 50 times a day and that is no exaggeration. Andrew loves to kiss, hug, and hold him. He is such a big helper too! Overall, Andrew has done really well with the new change in our routine. He has had his fair share of not listening and acting out, but nothing major. I love that we are a family of four now!
4th of July

 

No comments:

Post a Comment