Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 11, 2013

Snow Day

Wednesday was so much fun!! I love my days with Andrew, but Wednesday was great. We started off the day getting ready for our play group, but then it was canceled because it snowed the night before. Andrew was not very happy and we were already in route. The roads were not bad at all so I decided to take a trip downtown to Mass Ave. I wanted to go because there is a fabric store I have been wanting to check out. I knew Andrew would enjoy it because there is a big toy store there too. We ended up going to the toy store, fabric store, dog bakery, and cupcake bakery. It ended up being so much fun!! Here is a picture of Andrew on Mass Ave with the infamous Ann Dancing.

 
After that we headed home. I decided to stop by Panera on the way home to grab a few bagels because I was pretty hungry. When we got there we ran into a few people from church. We ended up having lunch with one of them. It is always fun when random things happen like that.
After dinner Mark decided to take Andrew to the park to do a little sledding. I wondered if that was going to be successful. Here are a couple pictures and videos of that. It obviously went well. It made me so happy to see them having so much fun.

 
 
 




Today I realized how thankful I am for the path God has given our family. When we were trying to have a baby I just never understood why it was taking so long. Today I see why. I am SO thankful for getting to spend the last three years with Andrew. I love getting to know his personality and I truly love our Mommy/Andrew time. Don't get me wrong, I am still super excited for baby #2!! It just goes to show you to have faith in "the plan."

The best way to end the day at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment