Total weight gain: +19 lbs Still growing strong!
Gender: Boy!!! I started getting clothes out and washed.
Movement: Now that he is bigger I can feel him all of the time. Sometimes I wonder what he is doing in there.
Sleep: Sleep is good, but I am starting to get more tired during the day. The other night the baby had the hiccups at 3:00 in the morning.
What I miss: Having energy and grande lattes!!
Cravings: Nothing specific lately, just food.
Looks like you are still doing fine, keep it up. Tell my buddy hi, is he still excited for a little brother? He will be a great big brother. Hope you and Mark are doing fine. One question tho - why did you write the "Week 24" sign backwards? ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Jay!! Andrew is pretty excited for a brother but I think he really wanted a sister. He will understand soon enough that a brother will be lots of fun. We are doing well over here. Hope all is well with you guys. Glad to see the BHC is still going strong.
Delete