I love this time of year!! This year it was just us for Thanksgiving. We really didn't take a ton of pictures. We spent our day relaxing! We put up our new Christmas tree. We got one that is a little bit bigger this year and opted out on a live tree. The Christmas tree took a few days to be complete because we needed new lights. It is finally up and I love it! We still had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner just on a much smaller scale. We had a turkey breast from Honey Baked Ham that I had to wait almost an hour for! I was not surprised, I don't blame people for not wanting to cook a turkey!
On Friday we took a little road trip out to Cincinnati to see my family and friends. My mom had us over for lunch. Andrew always has a blast playing with Justin. We enjoyed more turkey and had fun spending time with my mom and sister. Beth showed us how to play Minute to Win it on Xbox, so that was kind of interesting. I think we need one of those :) In the evening we went to my friend Tanya's house for dinner and all of the girls were there with their families. Our group has pretty much tripled in size when you add in babies and boys. When we are all together it definitely makes me miss being home!!
On Saturday we took Andrew to meet Santa. This ended up being so fun!! He was so excited and of course when we got there he was super shy. That is a major improvement from last year because he cried the whole time he sat on Santa's lap. This Christmas is going to be so much fun with Andrew. He is starting to understand the whole Santa thing. Can't wait to show you all of the pictures when we get them! We are also going to try out our own version of Elf on the Shelf. Our Elf's name is Buddy.












No comments:
Post a Comment