Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, December 28, 2012

Andrew Turns 3!!

Time to get the blog caught up. December is such a busy month for us. I am really looking forward to the next couple months because there isn't too much on the agenda. One of our huge December highlights is Andrew's birthday. This was such a fun year for Andrew. He seemed to talk about his birthday party the whole month leading up to it. He had to have a Thomas birthday party. He had such a great day and we are so blessed to have so many people that help made his day special. A big shout out to Bev for making Andrew's birthday shirt!!

On Andrew's real birthday we met up with the Carter family at the indoor play ground for a little bit and then stopped at Starbucks for a treat! The girls gave Andrew a snowman cookie and that made his day. That night he got to open his presents from us.
Andrew also had a special birthday celebration at school. We brought cupcakes for the class to share. Andrew got a little gift from his teachers and a special crown. He loves his teachers!
Andrew has started potty training again this week so stay tuned on that. At his three year appointment he weighed 33 pounds was 37.5 inches tall. This year I decided to start a tradition of asking Andrew a few birthday questions. I am so glad I decided to do this because Andrew's answers cracked me up! Note: These are Andrew's responses word for word.
1. What is your favorite color? Orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Lightening McQueen, Finn McMissile, and Francesco
3. What is your favorite food? Milk and ketchup and hot dogs
4. What is your favorite TV show? The movie Cars
5. What is your favorite outfit? Pants, socks, and a shirt
6. What is your favorite sport? Football, baseball, basketball, and soccer ball. I responded, which one is your favorite. He says, "football, baseball, basketball, and soccer ball! They are all my favorite balls!"
7. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks!
8. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
9. What is your favorite song? Old McDonald Had A Farm
10. What is your favorite book? Cars 2
11. Who is your best friend? Case and Ty
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Dig a shovel in the snow
13. What is your favorite drink? Milk
14. What is your favorite holiday? I don't know (I think by this point we were done with the questions)
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to go to soccer practice.
Love this kid!!! So blessed to have him in my life.
Happy Birthday Andrew!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment