Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fire Station

We recently took a trip to the fire station with our play group. I have been wanting to plan something like this for a while now. I knew Andrew would love it because he is so into fire trucks and ambulances. The kids did such a great job on the tour. The tour was probably geared more towards older kids. The kids loved seeing the fire truck and all of the equipment. After seeing the fire truck the kids got to sit in the back of the ambulance. I hope that was the last time we are in the back of an ambulance!! The fire station got a call while we were all sitting on the ambulance, so we had to get the kids off quickly so they could go. Andrew loved watching the fire truck and ambulance leave with their lights on. Andrew was so excited that day because so many of his friends were there and he has not stopped talking about being in an ambulance.



No comments:

Post a Comment