Last week Andrew and I went out to lunch with The Better Halves Club. This is the group that I have been meeting up with for lunch every other week. They are my life savers!! I found out about the group some time in June and I have not missed a lunch since. Everyone in the group is in the same situation as me. All of their spouses work and they are here temporarily. It is so nice getting together with them!! They all have been so helpful. Last week was Sarah's last week. We will definitely miss her, but I am excited that we are not far behind them. Andrew had enjoyed playing with Sarah's daughter, Anna. The next lunch will be our last lunch!
Andrew checking out the goat
Andrew and Anna
That's so exciting to have a group you could meet up with! And even more exciting that you will be home soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you guys to come home!!! I'm glad you are having a good time though.
ReplyDelete