
We celebrated this weekend with Mark's parents and a few friends. Andrea and Seth came out from Cincinnati to surprise him. It was so great spending time with them. We miss them so much!! I am so thankful for our friends and Mark's parents for taking time to come out and see him. It meant so much to him!!

Our next big family adventure is our upcoming trip to England. As most of you may know, we are heading out to England for five months for Mark's job. We are so excited for this experience. The whole process has been very interesting and stressful at times. I am such a planner so it is hard when someone else is doing the planning for you. We are set to leave the first weekend in June and we are still waiting on an exact date. I am hoping to find out the exact date this week.
I will be keeping everyone updated on our experiences through the blog!! So if you are not already following the blog, start now. This is going to be such an experience for me. Here I thought moving to Indy was such an experience. I am sure I am going to get made fun of for this, but I had to look at a map again to see where exactly we were going. I am not a worldly traveler by any means so this should be interesting. Really the only thing I can picture about where we are going is what I have seen in the movie, The Holiday. I specifically remember the part where Cameron Diaz gets dropped off at the new place she is staying in England. Haha!
We will be staying in Derby, England in a two bedroom furnished apartment. I will be posting tons of pictures of where we will be staying and all of our adventures for sure! We still haven't figured out phones yet. We will obviously have email, Facebook, and Skype for communication. We are going to get cell phones when we get there, but not sure of how expensive it will be to call home. Most things on our end are in place. We have our passports, we have one more step to get our visas, and I bought really large suitcases.

I think we are ready!!
Next step: Visa and plane tickets!!
So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Mark! I am so excited for you guys and the adventures you will have in England! Can't wait to follow along on the blog.
ReplyDelete