Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sooo Cute!!!

A couple months ago I entered a contest for a free mini photo session and we won!!  I decided to use it before we left for England because Andrew is pretty close to 2 1/2.  I was really excited because we have never used this photographer before and I was pretty impressed with her work.  Of course, Andrew started with a cold at the beginning of the week and he scraped his knee up the day before.  I am pretty sure a runny nose and scraped knees is what being two is all about :)  Needless to say, he was not in the greatest of moods for this session and he had a huge melt down by the end.  Our photo sessions never seem to go smoothly.  I really couldn't do too much complaining because this one was free.  After the session I hoped for one good picture.  I was shocked when I looked at the disc!!!  I know I am a little biased, but I thought these turned out so cute!  The photographer did such an amazing job with Andrew. 






1 comment: