The next morning we all went downstairs and had our gift exchange. It was a lot of fun to watch Andrew and Justin open presents. They were both so excited. We had brunch and then my family went home. This Christmas was great!! I feel so blessed and thankful for my healthy family and friends. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
| Family shot after church |
| Grandma with her grandsons |
| Christmas Eve Story |
| Milk and Cookie |
| Justin was so excited about his remote control helicopter |
| Andrew with his first gift |
| Digging for more |
| Grace enjoying her presents |
| If these cupcakes don't put you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will |
Christmas Tree Update:
So, here is the tree with all of the decorations for those of you that read about our first real Christmas tree experience. After the spider situation everything seemed to go great with the real tree. We even went out of town for a few days and it didn't really dry out. I kind of decided that overall I liked the real tree until it was time to take it down. It wasn't horrible taking it down and we used a bag (thanks for the tip Megan) so we didn't make a huge mess. The problem was the spider web on the star and the live spider hanging from it when I took it off the tree. Then I saw another spider on a branch by the star. I am so glad that we provided a lovely spider home for the spiders for Christmas. So that brings the spider count to NINE. The good news is that I have not found any spiders in the house...yet. I think they just liked their little home in our Christmas tree. Next year we may try it again, but I can't make any guarantees :)
| The decorated Christmas tree |
We had real trees growing up and never had an spider problems! Not sure I would have lasted with all the spiders!
ReplyDelete