I am so far behind on my blog posts considering these pictures are from the beginning of October. I feel like we are so busy from October until the end of December. Oh well, I guess it is good to be busy!
We took Andrew to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago and Papa and Memaw were able to come! Just so you know, Andrew has decided to call them Papa and Memaw on his own. Anyway, when we got to the pumpkin patch the first thing Andrew tried to do was pick up the pumpkins. It was really funny because he would try to pick up one and then move to the next like it would be different. Andrew had a blast playing with all of the pumpkins. I think that Papa and Memaw may have had just as much fun watching Andrew run around. We ended up getting pumpkins, apples, mums, and some apple cider. I think we are fully enjoying fall.
 |
| Mom, this one is a little heavy. |
 |
| Let's try this one...no too heavy. |
 |
| Last year at the pumpkin patch. Hard to believe it has been a year! |
 |
| Family Shot |
 |
| Andrew and Mommy |
 |
| Look Daddy these are much better. |
 |
| Is that what these things are for?? |
 |
| Papa and Memaw loving on their Grandson |
That was a fun day!!
ReplyDelete