Happy Birthday to all of the kids in Andrew's play group!! Two weeks ago we celebrated their birthdays. Their birthdays range from September to December. It is so funny to think that it has been almost two years since our group started. Andrew loves playing with these kids! He sees them almost every week. Sarah was nice enough to host this little gathering and it was so much fun. The kids got to paint their own pumpkins and she has a great fenced in backyard for them to run around. The highlight of the night was definitely the cupcake part. We lined up all of the kids, took off their shirts, and let them go to town. I think the pictures tell the best story.
 |
| This is where it all started-Case, Leia, Marshall, Allison, Max. JJ, Andrew |
|
 |
| Case, Andrew, JJ, James, Max, Allison, Leia, Marshall |
|
|
|
| Cupcakes |
 |
| Sarah made a banner with a baby picture and a recent picture of all the kids. |
 |
| "Mommy what is this??" |
 |
| "Dude just eat it" |
 |
| "See, I told you!" |
 |
| I think Case wants a bite |
|
 |
| "Here, have you tried this man?" |
 |
| That is some intense cupcake concentration. |
 |
| "Mmmmm...I could eat these all day" |
 |
| Happy 2nd Birthday!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment