Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hot Days of Summer

The hot days of summer are almost over. We went on a pretty long stretch of HOT weather and now the weather is beautiful. I know it is a little early, but I love the transition into fall!! Actually I love fall. The past few days have been so nice or maybe they just seem so nice because it is not 100.

Andrew and I went to the zoo twice last week and we also went to our new neighborhood pool for the first time. Andrew loved the baby pool. It was perfect for him. I will have to take some pictures the next time we go. We will be using that as much as possible while the weather is still warm.

Here a couple fun summer pictures.




Andrew with his buddies at the zoo.

I had to post a couple pictures of the baby elephant. He was pretty cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment