Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daddy's Boy

As some of you may know, Andrew is a Daddy's boy. At first I didn't know how to take this, but then I figured it out. I have found that Daddy is preferred in certain situations and Mommy in others. It is so cute to see the excitement on Andrew's face when he hears the garage door open. Andrew just loves to tag along with Daddy everywhere he goes.

Mark has been taking classes for a while now to finish his master's degree. It seems like most of his free time is spent working on homework and studying. I cannot wait until it is over!! He should be done in May 2012. The other day Andrew and I were in the office and he decided to look into what Daddy has been learning about.


I think we may have a little engineer in training. His book of choice seems to be Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach. A close second is Aerodynamics of Supersonic Flight. They both sound very interesting. (insert sarcasm) This stuff is a little over my head. Who knows what this little boy will be capable of...

No comments:

Post a Comment