Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Times, Great Friends

Andrea, Seth, and Dylan came to visit a couple weekends ago. Andrea is one of my best friends and it is always a good time hanging out with them. Wish they could have stayed longer or better yet lived in the same city. We had a blast with them. The guys did a little golfing and we spent time relaxing with the kids. We were able to take the kids out for dinner and they were so good.

The boys had a great time playing together. I had to share all of these pictures because they are so cute.

Dylan: Why did Andrew get a truck? Where is mine?
Andrew: Don't even think about it.


Dylan: Mommy I am going to get that truck.


Dylan: Give me that truck.
Andrew: Stop...I am trying to smile for the picture.


Dylan: Ha Ha!
Andrew: Hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment