Andrew is at such a fun age right now. He is at the point where he understands most of what I say and seems to be learning new words everyday. This summer has been so fun because Andrew loves to play outside and play with his friends. It feels like every week flies by because we are always doing something. I feel like I have been neglecting my blog a little bit so here are a bunch of random pictures.
I had to post this picture of Andrew right after he woke up from his nap. He is so sweet right when he wakes up.

Of course Grace had to come share in the fun!

Andrew has to walk down the stairs we when come down. He gets mad if I try to carry him.

We went swimming over the July 4th weekend with some friends from our neighborhood. Andrew did not like the cold water at first, but he got used to it and had fun.

On Sunday night there were fireworks at one of the parks nearby. The fireworks were at 9:55, which is way past Andrew's bed time. We put him to bed at 8:00pm and then got him up at 9:30 to watch the fireworks. He was so cuddly when I got him up, but after a few minutes he was ready to play. I knew he would do well with this because we have had to get him up numerous times for all of the tornado warnings in the spring.

We drove to a place in our neighborhood to see the fireworks. We just sat in the car with the windows down. Andrew was pretty interested in them for the first ten minutes. Then he thought it was pretty fun to sit up front in the drivers seat with Mommy for the rest of the fireworks. When we got home we let Andrew play for a few minutes and then put him back to bed.

We also have a new friend hanging out with us a couple days a week. Her name is Abigail and she is almost three months old. Andrew is doing really well with her. He loves to watch her and show her his cars. I am sure you will see more Andrew and Abigail pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment