Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blueberry Pancakes!


I had to post a picture of my new favorite breakfast...blueberry pancakes. My mom bought me this amazing blueberry syrup from Wildtree and now I think I could eat blueberry pancakes every morning. We have had these a couple different mornings and we all love them. We can usually finish off one batch between the three of us. Just thought I would share the recipe.

Pancake Recipe
1 1/4 cup flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 eggs
3 tablespoons melted butter

Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl mix milk, butter, and eggs; add to the flour mixture. Mix until smooth. Pour 1/3 cup of batter in a greased heated pan or griddle. I am sure you know what to do from there. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings. In my case, blueberry syrup and a dust of powdered sugar.

Enjoy!

1 comment: