Some of Andrew's favorite things right now are playing outside, playing with cars and trucks, watching Baby Einstein (which he calls Einy), playing with the dog, and throwing any kind of ball. He loves giving high fives and when you say I love you, he blows kisses. So far this summer we have spent time going on walks, playing outside, going to story time, going to his play group, and going to the zoo.
Last week we were out shopping and I found a pair of sunglasses his size. I had him try them on and he loved them. He was very upset when I took them off. Of course, we had to get them. Once he has them on don't think about taking them off of him. The best part is they were only $2!

Eating right now is hit or miss. One minute he likes something the next minute he will not even take a bite of it. Snacks are his favorite right now. This kid loves his gold fish crackers. Most of the time he will eat chicken nuggets, meatballs, mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, cheese, apples, bananas, peaches, blueberries, black beans, peas, corn, and I am sure I am leaving a few things out.
Sleeping is going pretty good. We are still paci free. After stopping the paci he started waking up between 6 and 7. Now he seems to be waking up between 7 and 8.
One hobby Andrew seems to be taking up is temper tantrums. If he is at all tired and he does not get his way he will let you know. He kicks his legs and starts screaming. I strongly dislike this! It is not fun when you are in public or pretty much anywhere. If anyone has any advice on this I would love it. I just try to ignore it and pray that he gets over this phase fast.
I will say that this is a very fun age, outside of the tantrums. I have so much fun with Andrew. It is crazy how much I love this little guy and how the love seems to grow everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment