Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A visit back home!

This past weekend we were able to take a relaxing trip back to Cincinnati. Usually when we go back it is crazy busy with weddings, showers, or dinners. Not that those aren't amazing, but it gives little time to just hang out. I was able to see a few friends from high school. It is so hard to see everyone I want to see when I come home for a weekend. I miss everyone from home so much.

Two of my friends from high school also have babies right now and we all got together for breakfast. We ate at Skips, which is where we would all meet up after school to hang out. It was so much fun. Too bad Drea wouldn't be in the picture, so her husband was lucky enough to take her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment